Tea Tox




Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the festive season!

After all the festivities of the end and beginning of the year, along with excess consumption of all those delicious meals and treats, we reach a point where we wish to shed a few pounds or more. We may arrive at a stage where we wonder ‘where has my waistline gone…?’ Some may choose to embark on diets, trips to the gym, whilst others embrace (willingly or reluctantly) both diets and exercise regimes.

I am not one who tends to follow strict diets. I prefer incorporating healthy ways to eat and exercise routines in my lifestyle so that it becomes something easy to follow rather than a nightmare which is hard to bear. 

I recently took part in an online event and was kindly sent a gift from Slendertoxtea, an online health supplement company. I received their Daytox and a packet of the Sleeptox which I am looking forward to trying.  They state on the website: ‘Slendertoxtea is a 100% herbal, clean detox blend developed from a South East Asian botanicals, you can benefit from.’ The plans for the day and night range from 14 days to 3 months and can be used by both women and men. 




Daytox
The Daytox should be taken every morning as near to waking for the duration of the tea tox period.

Ingredients:
Green Tea (leaf)
Mate (leaf)
Hawthorn (berry)
Tea (flower)
Fennel (seed)
Dandelion (leaf)
Stinging Nettle (leaf)




Sleeptox
This should be taken every other night a few hours before going to sleep.

Ingredients:
Valerian (root)
Senna (leaf)
Sacred Lotus (leaf)
Hawthorn (berry)
Tea (flower)
Orange (fruit)
Chinese Rhubarb (root)



One thing I did notice when opening the packet, was that the little tag on the tea bags, be it from the Daytox or the Sleeptox, were both the same colour. They were both red with no indication of which tea tox the bag was from. I removed a couple from each packet and for one of them I did end up getting a little confused as to whether it was the one for day or night! I think it would have been great to have a different colour tag or some sort of indication on the tag to make it clear which tea tox it was to avoid confusion and mixtures.




I do like my herbal teas with peppermints and chamomile being my favourite. I am looking forward to trying something new starting with these teas. Let me know what you do to shed the pounds. If you have tried the Slendertoxtea, I would love to hear your thoughts on the product and how you got on with them.


Till next mes amies!


Sheen xxx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts