Cosmetic Haul – Sleek MakeUp



Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend! All set for the week ahead?

What better way to end the month of January than to bring you a makeup Haul from the festive season! During the December sales, Sleek cosmetics had promotions on certain products which I felt I could not miss out on. I have previously tried their eyeshadow palettes and their lipsticks. I was indeed pleasantly surprised. I have been interested in trying their face products for a while and during the sales found a good opportunity to do so. At first, I must admit, I was a little reluctant to place the order on the website given that the post and package fee is a little on the higher side (closer to the £5 mark). However, balancing that with the number of items ordered, the discounts during the sales period, and the fact that the delivery is a tracked service, I thought I should treat myself!





Below are the products I ordered:
Suede Effect Pressed Powder in 01
£3.49 (was £7.00)




Suede Effect Pressed Powder in 02
£3.49 (was £7.00)






I wanted to try the suede effect powders as I had been in search of an everyday pressed powder which gives the right level of coverage without giving a heavy and cakey effect or one which was too shear to make a positive difference. I am hoping for good things from this powder and decided to buy it in two shades as it can be rather difficult to find products which match ones skin tone directly.


Luminous Pressed Powder in 02
£3.49 (was £7.00)

I chose to give the luminous powder a go to use as a light highlighter or for special occasions as appose to an everyday use. I am really looking forward to seeing how this product looks on the skin.






True Colour Lipstick in Russian Roulette
£2.50 (was £4.99)

I have tried the Sleek lipsticks previously and really liked shades Dare and Vamp. I wanted to try a brighter red as it is a shade I do not tend to gravitated towards. New year, new beginnings right? What I have found with the lipsticks is they can be a little drying, but nothing that some lip balm cannot handle.





Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
£1.00 (was £1.99)




Having used the Sleek eyebrow kit for a while now, I wanted to see how their eyebrow pencil compares. They had two shades; Brown and Black.


Have you tried Sleek MakeUP? I would love to hear from you on what your thoughts are and what you would recommend. Let me know if you would like me to review a particular product!


Have an awesome week ahead!


Sheen xxx

Comments

  1. I've tried a few of their products I quite like the power primer
    Www.glitzandglamourmakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts