Eye makeup look: The one with the lilac shimmers

Hi Everyone!



Hope you are well.
Today is Bank Holiday Weekend in London! If you ask me, every week should consist of a 3 day weekend. I really think it would help with the work life balance and increase productivity!

As a working girl, bank holidays mean a lot to me. It means I have time to truly dedicate to activities I am fond of such as blogging… so today I bring you another eye makeup look! Aren’t you lucky ;)

I posted this look on my Instagram and it has gained a considerable amount of likes and comments. Click here to check out my page!





To achieve this look, I used the MUA Makeup Academy Professional eyeshadow palettes in Undressed. I wanted to use the shades from this one palette given its beautiful selection of shimmer shades.



To complete the look, I topped it with my black eyeliner and mascara.

And that’s it, a beautiful lilac shimmer look accompanied with a light pink shade in the inner corner of the eyes to make the eyes pop.







Let me know if you give this look a go!


Till next time mes amies



Sheen xxx

Comments

  1. Right away this website will probably definitely usually become well known with regards to most of website customers, due to the fact careful accounts and in addition tests. amazingsobia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts