The Bloggers Hangout | London Fashion Week Event



Hi Everyone!

I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend.

On Monday, I was super happy to attend a London Fashion Week event held by The Bloggers Hangout in Hoxton, London. I was a little worried that morning as it had been raining. Thankfully, by the time I was heading down to the event, the weather had pleasantly changed and there was even a little sunshine to brighten up the day.








Once we had arrived at the venue, it was pretty evident that it would be somewhat of a mission to make our way through to the various stalls and making conversation with other attendees given that it was pretty packed out! It was clear that the event was very popular and makes one realise how greatly the blogging community has grown which is absolutely extraordinary. The theme for the event was black chic, which I very much liked. It was so nice to see everyone in their black chic outfits looking ever so lovely!




Below are some pictures I took at the event. There were predominantly food brands and it was really nice to learn about the different brands and the products present. 




What really stood out to me were the coconut deserts which came in a variety of flavours! First of all, I would just like to say that the Coconuts Naturally, which is an organic dairy-free ‘nice cream’ was absolutely delicious. I tried it in the flavour Raw Chocolate and it definitely left me wanting more :) It was also available in mint choc chip, coconut caramel and sumptuous strawberry. There was also a stand for The Coconut Collaborative which is a brand of frozen yoghurts that is dairy-free, free from gluten and soya and uses only fruit sugars.



I am someone who sure do loves snack/brunch bars. I call them my ‘emergency food’ ready for when hunger kicks in! I was therefore rather excited when I saw the Getbuzzing bars which are 100% natural and nut free.



A brand which my friend was incredibly excited about was Crobar… and who can blame her… these are energy bars made from… wait for it……… protein-rich CRICKET flour! The idea behind using crickets is that they are nutritious and a sustainable protein source. Let me know if you have tried these innovative bars or other products which contain crickets. This is very new to me and I would love to hear from you!




Now moving to the ‘beauty’ brands. As someone who likes to get her hair coloured and also aware the one needs to try to maintain happy and healthy hair by not using products that contain harsh chemicals, I was keen to find out more about Naturigin. We were informed that the products are SLS, ammonia, resorcinol and paraben free and uses certified organic products.




Did you attend the event and have you tried these products before? What healthy products, be it something you consume or apply, would you swear by?


Till next time mes amies!


Sheen xxx

Comments

Popular Posts