Accessory of the Month | Double Sided Earrings



Hi everyone!
I hope you’re well. I was super excited to post today on the 29th of February… I mean seriously… the day only comes once every 4 years :)
 
This would be a great time to tell you about a piece of accessory that I have been obsessed with. Double sided earrings. This is something very new to me (and to the fashions scene it seems if I’m not wrong). I was attracted to them when I saw a fellow blogger wearing them in an Instagram picture (ofcourse). 

I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across the pair below in H & M and to make the experience even better my birthday was approaching so it was a little gift to myself. In my opinion, they are absolutely stunning. They have an antique feel to them with the intricate details on the back piece and the diamante on the front which really brings the piece together.




I do like wearing studs. This pair is slightly heavier than the studs I would normally wear. However, after wearing them for a little while I did not notice this slight difference very much. Given than I’m not use to wearing this style, I found that I reached to the earrings whilst wearing them a couple of times to check if they were on tight enough as I was slightly nervous the back part may slip off and I would lose this precious piece! Thankfully that did not happen (and hoping it doesn’t in future!)








Have you tried a new style or accessory recently? Would love to hear from you!

Hope you all have an awesome week ahead.


Till next time,


Sheen xxx

Comments

  1. These earrings are so gorgeous! I love how different they are - wouldn't think they are from H&M!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts