Very Inspiring Blogger Award

On Thursday 29th August, the gorgeous Kammi from Beauty Book Blog nominated me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ Award. I am super excited and happy to have been nominated :) Thanks Kammi!

Please click here to check out Kammi’s lovely blog.



The following are the rules for the award:
·         Display the award logo on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you
·         Share 7 facts about yourself
·         Nominate 10 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated

So here goes… 

7 Facts about me
1.       I absolutely adore beauty and fashion! Love it so much that it just had to be my first fact :)

2.       I am a chocoholic… who doesn’t love a delicious, velvety chocolate cake or a rich, creamy chocolate sundae… lets just forget about the calories for a moment!

3.       I enjoy writing and expressing my views, opinions and experiences. I hope that through my writing I can inspire and help others as well as make a positive difference

4.       I like keeping organised… and tidy! I think that a clean and tidy surrounding means an uncluttered mind and helps with thinking and seeing things clearly

5.       I love the feeling of freedom! Life is full of rules (and disappointment) and things can get very rigid but I think that it is super important to keep yourself alive! Things do not have to be extravagant for one to find joy in them… sometimes one can find happiness in the simplest of things. Just remember to keep yourself happy. Smile even if you feel like there is nothing to smile about. Wear your gorgeous smile like it’s the best and most valuable accessory you own!
So that’s my little take on life :)

6.       I am a huge fan of comedy! I love stand ups and movies that can totally make me laugh!

7.       I value and appreciate all the comments and follows I receive.
Really happy that people have taken the time to read my posts :) Thank you

Now for the Nominees! There are many, many blogs I would like to nominate and narrowing this down to just 10 is rather difficult. I will be updating this post with the nominees shortly… Stay tuned! :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click here to view the updated post and the bloggers I nominated.

Comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me hun, I'm going to try and get on it asap hehe

    Hannah xxx

    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Hannah!
    Really enjoy reading your blog- Look forward to seeing your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts