This or That Tag



Hi everyone! 
I was recently tagged by the lovely Beth from PerpetualStyle to do the This and That Tag!
This is my first ‘tag’ post and I am super excited! So let’s commence…

Make Up

Blusher or Bronzer:
Oh that’s a tough one but if I must choose I think I will have to go with Blusher. A little colour is always nice.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:
Lipstick! I love Lipsticks! Lipglosses are also great… especially when topping up a lipstick but frankly I haven’t worn lipglosses on their own for a long time.

Liner or Mascara:
Liner!! Eyeliners are pretty much one of my favourite cosmetics.

Foundation or Concealer:
Foundation- I think it can somewhat compensate for the absence of concealers

Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour Eyeshadow:
I really like neutral eyeshadows… hmm but a pop of colour is also gorgeous… ok so I think I would go with Neutral as you can make it work for different occasions easily

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow:
Pressed Eyeshadow


Nails

OPI or China Glaze:
I have not yet used either of these…. Next question J

Long or Short Nails:
Medium! Ok then short

Acrylic or Natural:
Natural

Bright or Dark:
Dark

Flower or No Flower:
I like flowers but I generally do not put them on my nails

 
Body

Perfume or Body Spray:
Perfume

Lotion or Body Butter:
Lotion

Body Wash or Soap:
Body Wash

Lush or Other Bath Companies:
Lush products are absolutely lush but I do like a number of products from other companies. If it has a good scent and lovely for the skin then that works great for me
 
Fashion:


Jeans or Sweat Pants:
Jeans!!

Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves:
Long Sleeves

Dresses or Skirts:
Dresses

Stripes or Plaid
Umm… Plaids especially since winter is approaching. I like Stripes as well and recently bought a dress with stripes…lovely dress…lovely fashion trend but they really remind me of bar codes…

Flip Flops or Sandals:
Sandals

Scarves or Hats:
Scarves! I love scarves and think that they truly add something special to an outfit and they are great all year round

Studs or Dangly Earrings:
I wear studs more often but I sure do love dangly earrings

Necklace's or Bracelets
Oh dear this is a tough one. I love both of these type of accessories. If I have to choose one I guess I would go for necklaces as you can really dress up a simple outfit with a statement piece

Heels or Flats:
Heels!

Jackets or Hoodies:
Jackets


Hair

Curly or Straight:
Loose curls

Bun or Ponytail:
Ponytail 

Bobby Pins or Bufferfly Clips:
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel:
Hair Spray

Long or Short:
Long Hair for sure. I think it is very versatile and easier to achieve different looks with.

Light or Dark:
At the moment I really like ombre hair which basically involves both light and dark! I guess I shall choose Dark

Side Sweep or Full Bangs (Fringe):
Side sweep

Up or Down:
Up

Random

Rain or Shine:
Shine

Summer or Winter:
Summer

Autumn or Spring:
Autumn

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate



I tag:
Candy from Candy Says
Selina from  The Kitten in Heels
Estelle from Let me Go xo
Olivia from Beauty from theFjord
Rosie from Life and Louboutins
Emma-Jane from Emma Belle Fashion
Tania from Tania Talks
Coco from Cocopops Couture
Sophie from SK Beauty 

And I tag all of YOU! 

Feel free to leave me a comment and if you have done the tag leave me your links

Look forward to reading your posts :)

Comments

Popular Posts