Sleek Eyeshadow Palette- Ultra Mattes V2 Darks



I am currently loving Sleek MakeUp’s i-Divine ultra matte V2 palette.
I have been searching for a matte palette since I find these types of eyeshadows more wearable on a day to day basis in comparison to metallics. 





There is a nice selection of colours in this palette of 12 shades and they are very easy to apply and blend. I think this palette is great for contouring the eyes and creating smokey looks.

The top row of shades include the following:
Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune and Pillow Talk

The bottom row consists of:
Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper Bag, Villan and Fern


The above image was taken with flash


The above image was taken without flash



The Noir shade is not the blackest of black. The shade borderlines a very dark grey- black colour. I was actually not disappointed in this and think that it’s quite nice that it is not a very strong black since I find it easier to use it for contouring the eyes without having to blend too much.

I am slightly disappointed in the shades Dune and Flesh. I really like the appearance of the shades in the palette; however, I have found that to achieve the same essence on the eyes it requires building/ layering up.

Also I found that the shades do not last very long on the eyelids and a primer is pretty much necessary if you would like the eyeshadow to last the day.


All in all I really like this mineral based eyeshadow palette for its matte shade selections and very excited to experiment with the different combinations and looks that can be achieved :) 


Comments

Popular Posts